4TH PROJECT WRITING MEETUP
Write and submit your Erasmus plus application from a tiny village in the Spanish mountains
And this is one of 11 corners you can work from.
We will divide the application into blocks and you will complete each block in a specific time and “control” your productivity to make sure you are on time.
This “control” will be organized in a healthy way, no worries 🙂
WHAT ELSE WILL WE DO THERE?
WHAT YOU AND YOUR ORG WILL GET:
⌨️ You will work on your project while enjoying and benefiting the company of others project writers.
Networking at this event is really fruitful as you can hear so many golden tips.
⌨️ Together we will improve the approval chances of your application in the feedback session.
This session improves the probability of approval up to 30% (you just need to be open to receive a feedback, and it is optional).
⌨️ 96% of project applications were submitted by the participants of the previous meetups (actually, only one was not finished on time).
Most of them were approved in the first or second round.
⌨️ Try tools and systems that will help you write a better project in the future. Not just better, but faster.
We have developed a simple system that collects good parts of your old projects so you can use them when needed.
⌨️ You will learn how to add an element of innovation to your projects, so you get more points and make it super original.
NA folks from Spain and Italy told us that there is a huge lack of original and innovative applications. You can change this easily.
⌨️ You will get an easy reimbursement system, info-packs template, and a whole logistics pack to organize your project professionally.
For example, our events are organized in only a few hours thanks to these cloud documents that are systematically connected.
⌨️ You will hear the story of Sende and our plan of starting Sende 2 from scratch in Portugal.
⌨️ Tips and insights on how to organize a high-quality project where participants get real value and work on the follow-up.
⌨️ If you need reliable partners, we can connect you with almost any country that participates in this program.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
Use of all facilities in
The only additional cost will be money for the groceries.
How it works: we all buy groceries, cook together and share the costs.
You will spend less on food than you would spend in any European city for a 6-day stay and we will use world-class recipes.
CONTACT US TO HOST YOUR ORGANIZATION
This form will only send a message to us
WHO IS BEHIND THIS EVENT?
Active in Youth in Action and Erasmus plus as participants, trainers and mentors since 2009.
Sende cooperated with partners from 50+ countries and coordinated events all over the world.
Most of our educational programs are built with Youth Peace Ambassadors Network.
0. WHERE ARE WE GOING TO WORK FROM?
– You will work from specialized and “inspiring” offices. When we say inspiring office, we mean gardens with shades and streaming water, while looking over the mountain peaks (besides gardens, we also have indoor coworking space).
1. CAN I COME EVEN IF I DON’T KNOW HOW TO WRITE PROJECTS?
– Yes, but this is not a training on how to write projects. We can show you what a successful project looks like and you can start experimenting on your own. It is not as hard as it seems so this is, in fact, a great opportunity to submit your first application.
2. WHAT IF MY BOSS WANTS ME TO WRITE A PROJECT AT THE OFFICE?
– Organizations can only benefit from this event, as they will get a good project(s) with a high probability of approval. Some organizations even request Project Writing meetup for their whole team. So, show your boss this web page.
3. HOW TO ARRIVE TO SENDE?
Closest airports are in Porto, Vigo and Santiago de Compostela.
Once you book your ticket, we will send you an info-pack with all the practicalities (what clothes to bring etc. ) and the best options to arrive.
4. I HAVE TO WRITE A PROJECT IN MY NATIONAL LANGUAGE, IS THAT FINE?
– Claro que si.
5. I WOULD LIKE TO WRITE A PROJECT APPLICATION FOR ANOTHER GRANT (NOT ERASMUS PLUS)?
– Sure. We will make sure that you complete it on time.
6. CAN I STAY IN SENDE BEFORE OR AFTER THIS EVENT?
– Yes, we have availability until September 30th. Please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. WHO ELSE WILL BE THERE?
– Besides project writers, you will meet digital nomads from all over the world, who came to Sende to work remotely. We can also introduce you to some of our friends who are traveling the world while writing projects.
8. IF I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
– Just write to Edo: email@example.com
This form will only send a message to us